It’s been a while since I have written a post here…I hope you are well? The name has changed but it’s still me here : )
My friend Elizabeth over at Polka Dot Skies has written a lovely post, telling us five things we may not know about her, and has encouraged people to join in! What better way to return to my blog…
1. My older cousin was a dental nurse and I looked up to her greatly when I was growing up, so much so that I wanted to be one myself. I got a job as a dental nurse in my early twenties and lasted a week…it was not my dream job after all. I do still look after my teeth really well though!
2. I always wanted to be shorter. At 5′ 11″ I felt ‘too tall’ and dreamed of being smaller and wearing high heals without feeling like a giant. I guess I got my wish as at 45 I have now shrunk by an inch and a half!
3. I love old movies and I think if I could go back in time I would go back to the 1940’s as everyone looked so glamorous! The reality of it would have been a lot less glamorous…but hey, I can dream!
4. I would like to retire by the sea in an old cottage and have roses growing round the door.
5. I wish I had learned to play an instrument. I would have loved to have been a female drummer in a rock band!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Jane : )